Fortune and glory, kid.Expert Mode-Only Content: This information applies only to Expert mode and Expert mode worlds.
Erazor the Fallen Monarch is an NPC vendor that will spawn once the following conditions have been met:
When threatened by enemies, he will attack with his sword Yaria. He is invulnerable to damage from all sources.
All of Erazor's trades are done with Asthraltite Plating.
Items sold[edit | edit source]
|Music Box (Duel of the Dark Flame)||10||Always available.|
|Asthraltite Helmet||80||Always available.|
|Asthraltite Hood||80||Always available.|
|Asthraltite Visor||80||Always available.|
|Asthraltite Mask||80||Always available.|
|Asthraltite Cowl||80||Always available.|
|Asthraltite Breastplate||55||Always available.|
|Asthraltite Robes||45||Always available.|
|Asthraltite Wings||80||Always available.|
|Asthraltite Blade||65||Always available.|
|Asthral Phaselash||65||Always available.|
|Asthraltite Beam Partisan||65||Always available.|
|Dusk of Betrayer||65||Always available.|
|Asthraltite Staff||65||Always available.|
|Asthraltite Tome||65||Always available.|
|Asthraltite Riftbow||65||Always available.|
|Asthraltite Phaserifle||65||Always available.|
|Asthraltite Crystal Burster||65||Always available.|
|Asthraltite Incinerator||65||Always available.|
|Asthraltite Saber||65||Always available.|
|Asthraltite Knives||65||Always available.|
|Asthraltite Bullet Pack||5||Always available.|
|Asthraltite Arrow Pack||5||Always available.|
|Asthraltite Rocket Pack||10||Always available.|
|Asthraltite Picksaw||50||Always available.|
|Asthraltite Hammer||50||Always available.|
|Asthraltite Healing Elixer||1||Always available.|
|Asthraltite Mana Elixer||1||Always available.|
|Asthraltite Brick Containment Unit||10||Always available.|
|Asthraltite Energy Movement Gear||40||Always available.|
|Ring of the Fallen||50||Always available.|
|Asthraltite Power Cell||100||When Abaddon, Araghur and The Lost Siblings are defeated in True Mode.|
|Stage 11 Mystic Stone||100||If the player has the Claymarine.|
|Dread Obelisk||100||If the player is wearing Asthraltite armor and has a Relic weapon.|
Battle[edit | edit source]
|AI Type||Erazor AI|
|Max Life||750,000 / 1,000,000|
Clicking "Battle" will consume ten Erosion Samples from the player's inventory and begin the battle; If there are no samples in the player's possession, the fight will not start, and a message will tell the player that they need to require Erosion Samples.
Clicking "Battle" while autopause is on will not start the fight, and Erazor will tell the player: "Turn off autopause or I'll break your nico nico kneecaps".
Erazor cycles through a wide variety of attacks at random, teleporting to a new location between attacks. He can also periodically generate up to 4 "charges", which are consumed for some of his moves. The rate at which he generates them increases the lower his health is. A counter will also be displayed at the top of the screen to show how many charges he has at the moment.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Lunges horizontally at the player three times, slashing with his sword. At the end of the third slash, he will fire several dark blades above him, which promptly home in on the player.
- At empowerment II, his lunges will fire purple slashes, extending their range.
- Rolls into a ball and flies after the player at high speed, attempting to ram them. After a certain amount of time has passed, he stops chasing and fires a spread of fireballs.
- At empowerment II, he becomes invulnerable for the attack, and also releases a spiral of purple bolts when he stops chasing.
- Creates a ring of purple bolts around him, which fire outwards in a spiral pattern.
- At empowerment II, the number of bullets he fires is increased.
- Chases after the player and rapidly lunges at them.
- Creates purple bolts around him, before firing them at the player.
- Swoops over the player and rains spreads of purple fireballs down on them.
- At empowerment II, fires additional gravity-affected spreads of fireballs upwards.
- Below 50% HP: Flies directly over the player and rains purple swords down on them. These swords stick into surfaces and linger for a bit.
- At empowerment II, the swords will leave lingering laser beams in their wakes.
- Below 50% HP: Attempts to keep level with the player while rapidly firing purple bolts at them. After he finishes this attack, he will charge horizontally at the player.
- At empowerment II, his charge leaves behind a trail of sickles that fly above and below his path.
- Consumes 1-4 of his charges (depending on empowerment level) to restore 5% of his HP and empower himself, increasing the power of his attacks (and grants them additional features at empowerment II). These empowerments have a limited duration and stack up to 4 times, decaying one level at a time - the amount of time left is shown at the top of the screen.
- Consumes 4 of his charges to perform one of two attacks:
- Teleports all players to him and traps them in a walled area. They will be inflicted with Curse of Binding, disabling items and flight for its duration. After some time has passed, lasers will fire from the ground, dealing massive damage to all players and dispelling the Curse of Binding. The attack can be avoided by entering a ring that appears near the edge of the walled area opposite to the direction he's facing, which will launch the player out of the lasers' range and making them immune to the damage.
- Becomes invincible and immobile, creating a large number of Darkflame Energy Spheres with 8,000 HP around him. If all of the spheres are not destroyed within a short time, Erazor will absorb them and unleash an unavoidable attack that deals massive damage to all players. If all of the spheres are destroyed in time, Erazor will fall to the ground, lose all existing charges and empowerments, and be stunned and vulnerable for a short time.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- 184.108.40.206: Changed to be no longer true mode exclusive, but expert exclusive.
- 1.1: Introduced and replaced the Challenger.